How We Collect Information
- Directly from you
- From third party service providers, data brokers, or business partners
- From patient groups and associations
- Automatically from devices you use to connect to our Services
Types Of Information We Collect
- Contact and demographic information, such as your name, date of birth, age, gender, phone number, email and postal address
- Health and medical information you choose to provide, such as information about health conditions and diagnoses, information about medications and treatments, genetic information, and family medical information
- Payment information such as credit or debit account information
- Information we obtain from your use of our website, such as device information (e.g., IP address, browser information)
- Account information, such as your username and password
- Photographs, comments, or other content you submit to our Services
- Content you make available through social media accounts (e.g., when you sign on using social media plug-ins)
- Other information you provide to us, such as information provided in optional surveys, phone conversations, and email correspondence
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal data we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties. For example, we may use such third party information to confirm contact or financial information or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- Search terms used to reach our websites
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information)
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened)
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites)
We may associate this information with the device you use to connect to our websites, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with our Services.
Web browsers may offer users of our websites the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our websites may not function correctly. Some web browsers have settings that include "Do-Not-Track signals." At this time, our websites do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communicating about our products and services, and responding to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions, as well as enhancing such communications to tailor our content to what we think will be of interest to you
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business and Services
- Developing and enhancing our products and Services
- Developing and executing sales and marketing programs, including the administration of surveys and other market research and the delivery of programs and materials
- Developing patient engagement activities, and patient support programs
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, and other information
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements judicial process, and our company policies
- Protecting against, identifying, investigating, and responding to fraud, illegal activity and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
How We Share Information
We share personal information with our:
- Parent, affiliates and subsidiaries
- Service providers
- Health care professionals, researchers, academics, and public health organizations
- Partners with whom we jointly develop products or services
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
Your Rights And Choices
Data privacy laws may provide you with a number of rights over your personal information. You may be entitled to:
- Ask us for access to the personal information we hold about you
- Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where we are processing your personal information based on your consent)
- Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable format, of the personal information that you have provided to us
- Complain to the data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Interest Based Advertising
We strive to deliver you advertising for products and services you need or want. There are many ways to do this in the online advertising world. For example, we partner with websites and applications with whom you have shared your interests and concerns directly and ask that they serve our ads to users who have expressed an interest in our products or services. We may also partner with advertising companies that may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags), or use other technologies, to serve you ads based on your web browsing activity, purchases, interests and/or other information- a practice commonly referred to as interest-based advertising ("IBA"). These advertising companies may also use these types of technologies to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone or a laptop, and serve you ads on websites you visit and applications you use. You can read more about IBA at a site offered by the advertising industry's Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"), .
International Data Transfers
Children Under the Age of 13
We are very concerned about protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect any personal information from children under 13 years old or knowingly distribute such information. Children under 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we request that children under 13 not submit any personal information. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite these efforts, however, no organization can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
Content Submitted By You
Some features of the Services allow you to post content on our Services or social media pages, such as photos. Content that you provide may be shared publicly or with other users or third parties.
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we will securely destroy the information.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please submit a written request to the following address: Goddiss Cell Food, P.O. Box 19713 Rochester, NY 14619
Goddiss Cell Food may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the revised terms and conditions to which you are bound.
How To Contact Us